Feb 5 – Vivette’s Dance Newsletter
This is week 21 of our dance year, week 5 for Twinkle Tots session.
Short newsletter today!
1. Invoices – will go through autopay Feb 10th
2. Looking ahead – recital fee will go through autopay with the March invoices $50 single student/ $20 each additional student in family. I don’t sell tickets to recital, you may bring as many friends and family members as you wish. Recital fees pay the theatre rental, elevator staff, programs, decorations, props, etc. Most other studio’s in town sell tickets $10 and up, I find this a simpler way. As always let me know if you need a different date.
3. We have no upcoming performances but opportunities pop up.
4. My home printer is not working so I’m limiting what I print on slower studio printer to the kids color pages.
5. I’m starting to work on picture day, so if you know you have a conflict like first communion, etc in April/May please let me know. I usually can’t work around ballgames … For those who are new, we take a group shot of each costume, and individual photos of each dancer. Photos maybe purchased on a flash drive for your unlimited use. Last year price was $40 , will probably be $45 this year….still have to crunch numbers.
6. Have a great week!