April 17 Newsletter Vivettes Dance Studio
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
1. Invoices: if you have a printed invoice attached to this note you will have to actively pay it either by going through the parent portal or giving me a check. It will not run through the autopay. Please make sure all invoices are paid by recital.
2. April 23rd performance has changed to Saturday, April 30th. Still 3pm at Arbor Court. Please change in your calendars.
3. Costumes went home last week except for Dazzlers who will go home on Monday as I was waiting on one costume exchange.
4. Photo day – Sat May 7th. See attached note. (At bottom of this email note)
5. Parent Recital shirts: Several parents asked about getting a recital T-shirt for themselves. Yes, just send me an email or text for what size you want. Adult shirts are usually $15-16 . Final order goes in April 22, no changes after that.
6. Saturday May 14th 3pm at Holiday Resort Performance. They have requested that parents wear masks, and not bring a lot of extra family members. They have also requested that this time, just wave and not greet each resident individually as many of their residents are more medically fragile. Dancers should wear a mask when not dancing. I appreciate you honoring their requests so that we can dance for the residents as we bring such joy to their lives when we do.
7. A good thing! Sunflower Summer is a program that gives free admission to children and accompanying adults to loads of Kansas museums, parks, etc. You just need to download the Sunflower Summer app. Makes me wish I had little kids.